The little things in the last two years that have made my life wonderful, pure and beautiful.
- Taking the most special man home and showing him where my heart is.
- Traveling all the way through Central America with this man.
- Surfing more spots than I ever could have had imagined.
- Yoga, Yoga, Yoga.
- Learning how to completely relax.
- Diving into water so clear, in areas so remote, no one knew where I was.
- Living, breathing and experiencing local life.
- Cold coconuts.
- Hot showers.
- Eating new foods.
- Speaking new words and better yet understanding the conversation.
- Right hand point breaks.
- Finding a mans best friend who we love to bits. His name Bocas.
- Excepting new challenges.
- Loving my family more each day, each moment, even when I can’t see them all the time.
- Making new friends.
- Calling California home.
- Yoga teachers training.
- Organic, Organic, Organic.
- Farmers markets.
- Bike rides on the coast.
- Living by the beach.
Just a few of my favourite moments captured and shared that have been inside my camera too long.
Hello 2014, I believe the best is yet to come.
Thanks for stopping by,